———– Office Copiers Leasing & Finance ———–
Copy Machines for Lease – Office Copier Financing
We’ve got access to the widest selection of office copy machines and printers around, and our suppliers also offer an array of purchase and payment options for your convenience. You’ll not only find the copier your business needs, but you’ll also be able to get it in a way that creates the most value for you and your company.
Purchase or lease, cash up front or financed, and get a copier that fits your office and your budget.
How Much Does it Cost to Lease a Copier?
Leasing a copier is a practical solution for businesses that need high-quality printing capabilities but want to avoid the high upfront costs of purchasing equipment outright. The cost of leasing a copier can vary widely based on several factors, including the type of copier, its features, the lease term, and the vendor. The below represents the national average cost to lease office copiers.
|Office Copier Type
|Avg. Monthly Lease Cost
|Standard Office Copy Machine
|B&W or Color Print
|Copy/Print/Scan/Fax + Color
|High Speed Commercial Copiers
|60+ PPM, Color + All Options
1. Types of Copiers and Monthly Lease Costs
A. Basic Monochrome Copiers
These are the most basic and least expensive copiers, suitable for businesses with minimal copying needs. These copiers generally handle only black and white documents. The lease cost for a basic monochrome copier can range from $75 to $135 per month.
B. Advanced Monochrome Copiers
These are more sophisticated than basic models and often include features like faster printing speeds, larger paper capacities, and networking capabilities. The leasing cost for these types of copiers typically ranges from $200 to $350 per month.
C. Color Copiers
Color copiers, which can print in both black and white and color, are essential for businesses needing to produce high-quality color documents. These copiers are more expensive, with lease costs ranging from $250 to $500 per month, depending on the model’s capabilities and speed.
D. Multifunction Copiers (MFPs)
MFPs are versatile devices that combine printing, scanning, copying, and sometimes faxing, into a single machine. These are ideal for businesses looking for an all-in-one solution. The cost of leasing an MFP can range from $150 to $600 per month, depending on features like print speed, resolution, and additional functionalities like cloud connectivity and security features.
2. Factors Influencing Copier Lease Costs
A. Print Volume and Speed
Copiers designed for higher print volumes and faster printing speeds generally cost more to lease. Businesses with high-volume printing needs should expect to pay more for a copier lease.
B. Features and Technology
Advanced features like wireless connectivity, automatic document feeders, duplex printing, and high-resolution scanning can increase the leasing cost. The latest models with cutting-edge technology will generally be more expensive.
C. Lease Terms
The length of the lease can impact the monthly cost. Longer lease terms often result in lower monthly payments, but it’s important to balance this with the need for technological updates.
D. Maintenance and Supplies
Some leases include maintenance and supplies like toner and paper, while others do not. This can significantly impact the overall cost of leasing a copier.
3. Comparing Copy Machine Costs and Making a Decision
When deciding on leasing a copier, businesses should consider their specific needs. A small business with modest printing requirements might find a basic monochrome copier sufficient, while a marketing agency might require a high-end color MFP. It’s crucial to balance the lease cost with the copier’s capabilities and the company’s requirements.
The cost of leasing a copier varies widely depending on the type of copier, its features, the lease terms, and additional costs like maintenance and supplies. Businesses should carefully evaluate their needs and budget to choose the right copier lease that aligns with their operational requirements and financial constraints. By doing so, they can ensure they have the necessary printing capabilities without overspending.
Companies That Lease Copiers
Leasing a copy machine can be a great way to save on upfront costs, and in most cases, it also means you get to forget about variable maintenance costs and sudden surprise expenses when repairs are needed. When you lease a copier instead of buying it outright, you get flexibility and worry-free operation with leasing, and that can be a tremendous asset.
Leasing copiers is a common business practice, and several major companies specialize in this service. Here are three prominent companies known for leasing copiers:
- Xerox is a well-known name in the world of printing and photocopying. They offer a wide range of copiers suitable for different business needs, from basic monochrome to advanced multifunction color copiers. Xerox leases come with various options, including maintenance and support services.
- Canon is another leading provider of digital imaging and printing solutions. Their copier lease options cater to businesses of all sizes. Canon’s range includes high-quality color and monochrome copiers, multifunction printers, and more advanced devices with innovative features like cloud connectivity and enhanced security.
Ricoh Company, Ltd.
- Ricoh is recognized for its comprehensive range of copiers and multifunction printers. Their lease offerings are diverse, accommodating businesses seeking basic copiers to those needing sophisticated printing solutions with advanced features like mobile printing, energy efficiency, and robust document management capabilities.
Each of these companies not only provides a variety of copiers for lease but also offers flexible leasing terms and additional services like maintenance, technical support, and supplies management. Businesses can choose from these providers based on their specific requirements, budget, and preferred features.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Leasing Copiers
Leasing copiers offers several advantages and disadvantages that businesses should consider:
- Cost-Effectiveness: Leasing a copier avoids the high upfront costs of purchasing. This can be particularly beneficial for small businesses or those with limited capital.
- Up-to-Date Technology: Leasing allows businesses to use the latest models with advanced features. As technology evolves, companies can upgrade to newer models at the end of their lease term.
- Maintenance and Support: Most leases include maintenance and technical support, ensuring that any issues are promptly resolved without additional costs.
- Tax Benefits: Lease payments are often tax-deductible as a business expense, which can provide financial advantages.
- Flexibility: Leasing offers flexibility in terms of contract length and terms. Businesses can select the lease duration that best suits their needs.
- Conserves Capital: Leasing conserves cash flow and can free up capital for other business investments.
- Overall Cost: Over time, leasing can be more expensive than purchasing a copier outright, particularly for long-term use.
- Contractual Obligations: Leasing involves a contract, which means businesses are committed to making regular payments for the duration of the lease, even if the copier becomes surplus to requirements.
- Limited Customization: Leased copiers may have limitations or restrictions on customization or usage based on the leasing agreement.
- Dependence on Vendor: Businesses are reliant on the leasing company for maintenance and support, which can be an issue if the service is not up to standard.
In summary, leasing copiers can be a financially savvy and flexible option for businesses needing advanced copying technology without the high initial investment. However, it’s important to weigh the long-term costs and contractual terms against the benefits of having the latest equipment and included maintenance services.
Copier Leasing Companies Near Me
Our team of commercial copy machine suppliers is ready to help you find the copy machine you need, and a leasing or financing option that lets you get it up and running ASAP. Contact us if you have any questions—we know copy machines and our business is to save you money. We’d love to put our expertise to work for you!