Used Office Copiers For Sale – Compare and Decide
Compare Costs on All Major Brands
Simple. Secure. Fast. Get the best when buying a used office copier and solve your business needs for printing, faxing, scanning, and more. Get ‘like new’ pre-owned copiers ranging from $2,000 to $30,000 and save up to 35% on high-quality products. Choose from over 5,000 products with a wide array of cutting-edge features to help your office to be more efficient as you complete projects faster than ever before – and we’ll show you how to get it for less, guaranteed!
How Much Do Used Office Copy Machines Cost?
The below Char represents the national average cost purchased:
|Used Office Copier Type||Features||National Avg Cost|
|Standard Office Copy Machine||B&W or Color Print||$350+|
|Multifunctional Copiers||Copy/Print/Scan/Fax + Color||$1,300–$7,710|
|Commercial Printers||60+ PPM, Color + All Options||$1,509–$18,000+|
With over 5,000 used copiers in stock, our team of suppliers carry the largest supply of copy machines and are reliable, well-known distributors.
How It Works: Click the “GET A QUOTE” button, describe your perfect copier (no credit required), and you’re done. Local used copier suppliers will contact you directly within 1 business day. Ask for brochures, product demonstrations, or whatever you need to make sure you get the best-used copier money can buy.
Just because they are pre-owned copy machines doesn’t mean you sacrifice quality. Commercial Copy Machine is the perfect guide when buying a used office copier for your business.
Tips When Buying a Used Copy Machine:
- Check the performance. Ask for a demonstration.
- Get a warranty lasting at least 90 days, if not 1 year.
- Consider the age of the copy machine.
- Review the toner used. Some toners can be very costly.
- Find out how often and how much it will cost to replace the drum (time to replace varies).
Used office copiers can be a great investment for businesses of all sizes. By purchasing a used copier, you can get all the features and performance of a new copier without the high price tag.
Benefits of Buying a Used Office Copier
There are a number of reasons to purchase a used office copier, and listed below are just a few of the amazing benefits:
1. Save money – Used office copiers can be up to 60% cheaper than buying a brand-new model.
2. Get all the features you need – Many used office copiers come loaded with features that may be expensive or unavailable on newer models.
3. Enjoy peace of mind – Buying a used office copier from a reputable dealer provides the same warranty and support as if you had purchased a new model.
4. Go green – Purchasing a used office copier is an eco-friendly way to reduce your carbon footprint.
When shopping for a used office copier, it is important to buy from a reputable dealer. Check out our used office copier buying guide for more tips on finding the perfect machine for your business.
How to Find the Best Deal on a Used Office Copier
When purchasing a used office copier you want to get the best deal, and here are a few tips on how to do just that:
1. Compare prices from different dealers – Don’t just settle for the first deal you find, compare prices from different dealers to ensure you’re getting the best possible price.
2. Negotiate – Don’t be afraid to negotiate on price, you may be surprised at how much you can save.
3. Get a warranty – Buying a used office copier from a reputable dealer will often come with a warranty, giving you peace of mind in case of any problems.
By following these tips, you can be sure to get the best deal on a used office copier for your business.
What to consider when purchasing a used office copier
When considering purchasing a used office copier there are a few important factors to keep in mind:
1. The features you need – Make sure the used office copier has all the features you need for your business.
2. Your budget – Don’t overspend on your used office copier, be sure to set a budget and stick to it.
3. The dealer – Be sure to buy from a reputable dealer who can offer support and a warranty in case of any problems.
By keeping these factors in mind, you can be sure to find the perfect used office copier for your business needs.