Canon C3530i Office Copy Machine Review – A Great Buy Under $4,900
The Canon C3530 office copier cost under $4,900 and is packed with features like cloud connectivity, mobile solutions, and a duplex scanner. This copy machine is a great solution for small businesses needing to print under 25 pages per minute. For office environments that require a dependable multifunction printer capable of producing high quality color documents, the imageRUNNER ADVANCE C3530i II deliver exceptional performance designed that can help increase workflow.
Canon C3530i Copier Review – Pros and Cons
- Prints up to 25 PPM
- All-In-One Solution
- Color Laser Multifunctional
- Dual Custom Processor (Shared)
- 250 GB Hard Disc Drive
- 3.0 GB RAM of Memory
- Standard: 1,200 Sheets
- Maximum: 2,300 Sheets
- Standard: Collate, Group
- Staple On Demand
- Scan Resolution: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Supports PDF, TIFF, JPEG, EPS, XPS
- Magnification 25%-400% (1% Increments)
Need more in an office copier? Check out this workflow efficiency:
- 10.1″ intuitive color touchscreen with smartphone-like usability.
- A fully customized experience tailored to individual preferences.
- Supports mobile solutions and integration with many popular cloud services like Google Drive and Box.
- Scan and convert documents to searchable digital files in a variety of file formats.
- Integration with Canon and various third-party software with embedded application platform.
The Output Management Solutions available for the Canon 3530i imageRUNNER ADVANCE provides various levels of control and tracking to help reduce wasteful printing and provide you with the tools to help keep confidential information secure. With simple user interface and functionality and tons of workflow settings, it is designed for high productivity, time efficiency, and big money savings.
How Much Will the Canon 3530i Cost?
We how found the prices range between $4,675 – $5,000.