Xerox VersaLink B7035 Copier Review
Your office needs a copier-but what kind? Copier machines are a large investment and you want to make sure you are making the right choice. If you need a versatile, multi-function commercial printer, consider the Xerox VersaLink B7035.
The Xerox VersaLink B7035 is a reliable, budget-friendly, has all the features your small business needs to get your work done. Here are some of the features:
- It has a 7-inch touchscreen tablet compatible with Xerox® ConnectKey® Apps like Xerox® Easy Translator Service app which can translate documents into multiple languages
- Access Google Drive™, Microsoft® OneDrive®, and DropBox™
- Paper trays with multiple size options from 5.5 x 7.17 in. to 11.69 x 17 in./139.7 x 182 mm to 297 x 431.8 mm.
- Customize home screen, function, or workflow with the Xerox App Gallery
- Integrated card reader bay
- Print up to 35 pages per minute
- Booklet creation (optional)
- Hole-punch documents (optional)
- Monitor your print job
- Skip blank pages
- Print documents (PDF, JPEG, TIFF, XPS, PDF/A) directly from a USB drive
- Maximum paper capacity: 5,140 sheets
- 100 sheet bypass tray
- Job identification (Print ID or Banner)
- Auto staple documents (up to 50 pages)
- Scan to email
- Scan to home
- Scan to network
- Scan to USB
- Preview your documents before printing or uploading
- Scan documents or images in color
- Optional Walk-up Fax (LAN Fax, Direct Fax, Fax Forward to Email, Server Fax)
- Optional Fax Over IP
- Ethernet connectivity, USB 3.0, or Wi-Fi® and Wi-Fi Direct® with optional Wi-Fi Kit
To request a free quote for the Xerox VersaLink B7035, use this link and receive a Buyer’s Guide for free.
Pros and Cons
As with all office equipment, there are pros and cons to the Xerox VersaLink B7035.
- Intuitive and user-friendly setup
- Multiple functions (print, scan, fax, and email)
- High volume output and quick printing
- A series of accessories are avail be to expand the functionality
- Improve and expand the interface options of your VersaLink B7035 by connecting it to the Xerox App Gallery to get extra functions like Apple® AirPrint®, Google Cloud Print™, Xerox® Print Services plug-in for Android™, document language translation, Cloud storage, Mobile Link App and more.
- All VersaLink products meet or exceed EPEAT® environmental performance standards
- Security options such as Simple ID, secure print, fax, and email, access controls AES 256-bit encryption, user and network authentication, and role-based permissions
- Wi-Fi® and Wi-Fi Direct® is optional, not included
- Professional finishing features such as booklet creation and hole-punch are optional, not included
- Documents and images can be scanned/uploaded in color but the VersaLink only prints in black and white
- The Xerox VersaLink B7035 is not suited for big offices and may not be able to handle the high capacity of a large workplace
Commercial Copier Solutions
The Xerox VersaLink B7035 Copier is a great option for small businesses or offices looking to improve productivity. If you are interested in the Xerox VersaLink B7035 or would like buying advice for commercial copiers, click here.