Sharp MX-6580N COPIER Review
That includes multifunctional printers (MFPs) like the Sharp MX-6580N. This printer also functions as a copier and a scanner.
Sharp is best known for manufacturing smartphones, which shows in their 10.1-inch full-color touchscreen control panel. This panel features incredible UX, including shortcuts and even customizable backgrounds.
Advertised to help boost efficiency and increase productivity, the MX-6580N does just that. Check out its features below to learn more.
The Sharp MX-6580N features:
- 65 ppm print speed black and color
- 5.6-seconds first copy out time
- Ready to print in less than 55 seconds
- 1.9 GHz processing speed
- 6 GB memory
Like many other printers on the market, the MX-6580N allows for mobile and cloud printing and scanning. You can also hook it up via ethernet or choose to go wireless, allowing you to control:
- The automatic document feeder
This Sharp printer is an absolute steal at only $29,500.
Sharp offers MFP applications to manage your data and keep it secure from unauthorized users. Other security measures are:
- 256-bit and SSL encryptions
- User authentication screens
- Confidential printing
The tracking and auditing feature on the MX-6580N also allows you to track and take control of all the devices in your network, even from a remote location.
- Additional Color Fiery Print Server for more professional-looking jobs ($6800)
- Data Security Kit for additional security features like Incorrect Password Lockout
Pros and Cons
- Energy-Star certified and RoHS compliant
- Perfect for small businesses
- For light production needs only
- Not intended for medium- to large-sized offices
Where to Find the Perfect Office Copier Machine
Are you searching for the best office copier machine for your business? Look no further than Commercial Copy Machine. We have a wide range of machines to fit every need, so check out our office copiers today!