The Ricoh MP 5002SP Proved Worth it’s Price and Passed The Test Nicely
Aficio MP 5002 from Ricoh is a black and white multi-function office copier complete with printing, copying, scanning, faxing and mobile printing plus it even offers cloud printing capabilities. You can get this used copier for around$6,200, and for most small office needs it will offer years of dependable copy solutions with is twin laser beam scanning & electrophotographics printing capabilities.
The Ricoh Aficio MP 5002 delivers great copy speed with 50 ppm B&W output a large user friendly LED control panel and secure mobile printing solutions for the home or office.
Ricoh MP 5002SP Copier Review
– Desktop Configuration
– Dry Dual Component Toner
– 512 MB RAM
– Hard Disck Drive 128 GB
– 100 Sheet Paper Feeder
– 600 x 600 DPI Copy Resolution
– Prints 50 Copier Per Minute
– Energy Consumption 3.56KWh
– Weight: 213.8 lbs
– Dimensions 26.85 x 26.38 x 35.24″
– Processor 533 MHz (RM7035C)
– Single Sided Duplexing
– 200,000 Monthly Duty Cycle
– High Speed USB
Features Include: Auto Magnification, Auto Paper Select, Center/Border Erase, Cover Insertion, Directional Magnification, Double Copy, Full-Color WVGA Touch Screen, OHP Slip Sheet, Paper Designate, Electronic/Rotate Sorting,
Your office needs are always changing and this copier helps you to stay ahead of the game. The large LED control panel delivers nice cloud-based solutions for mobility and highly secure mobile printing for employees. The Ricoh MP 5002SP streamlines document management jobs creating a productive cost-solution for small businesses.
Flexible Copy, Fax, Printing, and Network solutinos offer full compatibility throughout your business with a wide array of network capabilities designed to improve office efficiency.
Other Benefits to This Copier:
- Prints from most manufacturers’ smartphones when using their applications.
- A powerful 1 GB RAM and a 128 GB Hard Disk Drive (HDD) so you can store and access more of your documents.
- USB memory or SD card for the businessman on the go. Simply insert the card into a slot on the LED panel to print on demand—no computer or iPad is necessary.
Do you have this copier at your office? Help other business owners and post a review below and tell us what your experience has been.